Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

According to our weather it is not beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It was 80 degrees and sunny yesterday and the rest of the week is going to be very much the same. Yet, Christmas is all around. We put up our Christmas Tree and some lights in our window.




On Saturday was our ward Christmas party. It was in the morning so we enjoyed breakfast foods. There was a program the primary kids sang and the YW/YM sang a rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas, and they asked me to sing O Holy Night as well. 


Also, on Saturday we visited the Carrolton Stake Center, where they had a nativity display. There had to be more than a thousand different Creches set up in the cultural hall. It was beautiful. There were so many different styles, big, small, fancy, homemade, cartoony, realistic, and even live. 






James thinks the funniest thing to do now is to shake his head back and forth. He also likes to play with the rug and stick his legs through his crib. 












3 comments:

  1. I never get tired of looking at all your pics. Do you have any more? I'm a bit of a nag I know....but this boy of yours....or should I say "boys" of yours...AND you....I miss your faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't handle him. I love how his expression changes lightning fast from bored to excited in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT HAIR!! I totally love it! Can't wait to see you guys so soon! Counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete